As updates on the impact of the coronavirus continue to be released, we want to take a moment to inform you of the heightened preventative measures we have put in place at HHNC to keep our clients, their families, our guests and our employees safe. All efforts are guided by and in adherence to the recommendations distributed by the CDC.
Please note that for the safety of our clients, their families, and our staff, visitation is no longer allowed at His House | New Creation.
- This restriction has been implemented in compliance with updated corporate and state regulations to further reduce the risks associated with COVID-19.
- We are offering outpatient level of care and telehealth visitation via ZOOM for IOP clients.
For specific information regarding these changes and limitations, please contact us directly.
CDC updates are consistently monitored to ensure that all guidance followed is based on the latest information released.
- All staff has received infection prevention and control training.
- Thorough disinfection and hygiene guidance have been provided.
- Client care supplies such as masks and hand sanitizers are being monitored and utilized.
- Screening protocols have been enhanced.
- CDC informational posters are on display to provide important reminders on proper handwashing and infection prevention procedures.
- We are in communication with our local health department to receive important community-specific updates.
The safety of our clients, our employees and our community are our top priority, and we will remain vigilant in our efforts to reduce any risk associated with COVID-19.
The CDC has provided a list of easy tips that can help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then immediately dispose of the tissue.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are frequently touched.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
For detailed information on COVID-19, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html